How to Enter
It's free to enter and this year we have a number of categories open to independent and multiple retailers. For a list of the categories please click here
Entries for the 2016 awards will open at the end of May.
To enter simply follow the steps below:
1. Download your entry form
- Click here to download the Independent Retailers Entry Form
- Click here to download the Multiple Retailers Entry Form
2. Complete the contact details and category information on the entry form
Remember to tick a box for each of the categories you wish to enter.
3. Submit one typed side of A4 paper for each category you wish to enter, explaining why you think you should win the category.
The criteria to be used by the judges is set out for each category. The questions for each category are intended only as a guide to the type of information you may want to submit. You do not need to provide answers to all the questions to be considered for the award but the more information provided will help your submission
The judges will be considering the quality of your entry, rather than the quantity of words, so although you may supply additional information and photographs or marketing to support your case, you will not be marked down if you choose not to do this. If you provide additional material, please mark it clearly with your company name.
All information submitted in your entry is held in strict confidence and used for judging purposes only.
4. Send your completed entry forms to
Drinks Retailing Awards 2015, Agile Media, Longley House, International Drive, Crawley, RH10 6AQ
Email your entry forms to email@example.com
Entry deadline: Entires for 2016 awards will close in Mid August 2016